Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Calendar: Music & College Transitions: Melleby's book signing tour & SXSW Fest







Make College Count: 



West Michigan Tour















Derek Melleby's book signing tour:  It’s a big week here at CPYU. On Friday evening we have our big fundraising banquet and auction. Three hundred people will join us as we celebrate another year serving God and families through this unique organization. And, we will see who walks away with some great items!
I’m gearing up for my Western Michigan tour! On Monday, March 14, I will be speaking at the Holland Christian High School in the morning and evening. On Tuesday morning, March 15, I will be facilitating a youth worker training event at Kuyper Collegeand Tuesday evening I will be speaking at Corinth Reformed Church in Grand Rapids. I can’t wait. And to finish off the trip, I will be doing a book signing at Baker Book House in Grand Rapids on Wednesday, March 16 at 7:30. This will be my first book signing of my life. I’m a little nervous, as you might imagine. You know, like, will anybody attend and really want a book signed by me? We’ll see. It’s a little surreal to say the least.
So, if you are in the Western Michigan area, here’s the lineup:


No comments: