Thursday, November 25, 2010

PisteuticsUK: Calendar: Coming Dec 1: I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ ...













Baroness Ashton 

grilled over CND past and says: 

'I am not ashamed'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 12:34 PM on 12th January 2010


Britain's new EU foreign policy chief Baroness Ashton defended her past as a campaigner against nuclear weapons in a three-hour grilling by Euro MPs yesterday. 
The Labour peer told the Brussels hearing of her membership of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, saying:
 'I am not ashamed of what I am, and who I have been.' 
The session, to confirm her in the job of High Representative for Foreign Affairs, 
saw her come under fire from Tory and UKIP MEPs. 
Baroness Ashton
Grilled: Baroness Ashton was questioned strenuously today about her past as a campaigner for nuclear disarmament


Read more:




At first I thawt I was looking at the visage of Lily Thompson, that's what stopped me and attracted me.  She's a mean comedian, la comedienne la pluperfait.   La comedienne le pluparfect est grillée, as the Frtench woud say.  That is to say the visage of Baronness Ashton is nearly look alike (or the other way around) to Lilly Tomlinson.  Beating my own brain, I howled with laffter (howling is a form of late nit early morning owlry upon the cross-recognition of one of my fave comedy-powerful artists.  Then I come back to the image of . " Baroness Ashton is questioned strenuously today about her past as a campaigner for nuclear disarmament , that is to say  -- she was an activist for an organization that used to  confron the Royal Military, because she is the Supreme Commander of Britian's Armed Forces overall, I believe, at least titularly -- as Her Royal Majesty, Elizabeth the Second  

No comments: