Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Test to make PermaLink with HTML snippet


[Thanks to Jono and Inti for their linkable page of marvellous photos. Just click the title of this tech blogy-entry.}

Techno maestro, Mixed Bag, I've got three Qs about that HTML snippet you sent - for which many thanks also. Here they go:

Is this to enable me to PermaLink to the Other's blog by placing its clickable title in a row in the margin of my blog refWrite, along with additional link-ups to additional blogs that I also like? How would I do that?

Is it to enable me to link-up express to a specific article/webpage of theirs?

Or, and this is my priority of the moment, is it for my internal provisions for my own blog's Visitors/Readers who want to PermaLink to one (and just that one, at a time) blog entry (article) of mine that is of special interest to them? So that any of their Visitors/Readers can click up my blog article from their blog while while the Vistors are actually reading my blogging colleague's mere reference to my item, or digesting her comments, his spin, or someone's take-off into related or far-distant subject matter that may have come to them (her, him) via a reading of one of my blog's entries / article s/press releases. How do I provide a PermaLink to other bloggers who want to refer to a specific blogged entry or article of mine - and not get my whole blog where they'd have to go hunt the article down by scrolling or working thru my archive?

Not sure.

- Mixed Net ... because my HTML leaks like a sieve .... or should that be Mixed Nuts since my HTML is so crazy - Owlb

Mixed Bag
Test

No comments: